-
  • Surgery for intra-abdominal abscess due to intestinal perforation caused by toothpick ingestion: Two case reports.

    1 januari 1970 | Pubmed | whoisjjc_k77083ou
  • Related Articles

    Surgery for intra-abdominal abscess due to intestinal perforation caused by toothpick ingestion: Two case reports.

    Medicine (Baltimore). 2019 Sep;98(36):e17032

    Authors: Lim DR, Kuk JC, Kim T, Shin EJ

    Abstract
    RATIONALE: Failure to pass though the gastrointestinal tract can result in inflammatory response, reactive fibrosis, and intestinal perforation. Fish bones, chicken bones, and toothpicks are the Lees meer

    Source:: Pubmed